Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reconstruction Continues

Hey folks,

Ahhh, so the format revamp isn't going like I wanted it to. I realize the "fix" probably didn't fix anything for those of you who don't have extra-long monitors. So...I'll keep working on it. When I have time, anyway.

Here's what I do have time to work on right now, because I'm getting paid sweet green for it:
http://www.wkusports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5400&SPID=2259&SPSID=28997
If you're wondering what in the world I'm doing poring over the men's basketball roster for Western Kentucky, well, it's my job. A small part of my job. Hopefully I'll get the chance to explain later.

Anyways, shalom out, and here's a Bible passage Lana and I have been chewing on recently:

Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile." So then, no more boasting about men! All things are yours, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.
1 Corinthians 3:18-23 (NIV)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should get a face book so i could send you dumb flair.

Anonymous said...

The PDA comments weren't meant to be offensive, they were meant to make a change. Hurting feelings was not intended. If you feel that you are not doing anything wrong in the eyes of God, then who am I to reprimand you. I didn't think that the public dicussion of this matter was a big deal because everything else is made public on this blog. If you feel that nothing is wrong with what you are doing, then you shouldn't be defensive about it. I am sorry for the hurt felling, but I am not sorry about what I said. Yes, PDA can be a stumbling block for younger or more impressionable people.

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas