Saturday, April 26, 2008

Eric O'Brien is running from his past...still...

Check out the first theatrical trailer for the most anticipated movie of the year! And let me know, in the comments section, if you find any theaters that are interested in playing it. ;-p

I'll post more later as I have time. But for right now, I'll just say that man, God is good! It's been yet another crazy week, full of highs and lows, but He loves me so much and He shows me so much grace. I love you, Father!

And I praise Him for the woman He has given me for life. There's definitely a double meaning there; not only will I have her for the rest of my life (unless the Lord takes her home), but she keeps my life going. My Lana Marie, I love you so much, and I can't believe we're now LESS than four weeks from lawfully wedding! ("Wedding" is a verb in the previous sentence, in case the rest of you readers are wondering.)

Life is good, because God is good!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome trailer, love; thanks for letting me see it :)

for life - ah, man, that one guy from IW would attach a third meaning *groan*...

I love you, my man!
~your girl

Anonymous said...

Saw it by accident last night!!!!!!!!!!! Me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cain't wait for this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

IW?
Accident?
Anyhow, Luke, does this mean you're still thinking about HUNTED? You gonna finish it??
And guess what? I got the "wedding" thing before I read the explanation. :P

Anonymous said...

ooooh yay!! I LOVE the trailer! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Emma, maybe it's Imaginative Writing? :P Idk, really, but I know y'all have that clas...
It's a sweet trailer...
Hey, Luke, little over three weeks! :P Sorry, Lana, didn't want to stress you out....
love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Oh okay. I'm just nosy. lol

Anonymous said...

Yep, you're right about IW, hannah. (Look who knows so much...) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hah, Hannah, I don't think you really could make my stress worse by that, it's not like I could possibly forget that the wedding is in 25 days, 21 hours, and 3.5 minutes.
AAHHHHHHHHHHH

:P

Anonymous said...

so exciting!! Only I think for you there's more than excitement there. ;)

Unknown said...

Wow. That all I can think to say. Wow.

Anonymous said...

The trailer or Luke and Lana, Jazzy? :P lol, jk, see ya tonight.
Anyways, Lana, I guess not...
Me and Jazzy were quoting that in church on Sunday! Well, not that line, but Miracle Max lines...it was sweetness....

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas