Friday, May 16, 2008

HE POSTS

Hello chums, just a quick word from this side of the universe.

Sorry I haven't posted in a long long time. These days, usually the only time I have to write about what's going on in my life is when I'm penning e-mails to my beloved Lana. And, you can ask her, even those don't come everyday.

Busy busy busy...

But it is now one week until the biggest day of my and Lana's lives. Hard to believe; just another blink and we'll be married.

Unfortunately this blink still seems rather lengthy to me...

Working on doing my part for the ceremony (which certainly isn't much at all, compared to what my bride and her mother are doing) and planning the honeymoon, which is fairly delightful. And, oh yeah, I have a job now (PRAISE THE LORD!); hopefully you've read about it on Lana's blog. Christian bookstores are the bomb, I love the atmosphere and the people and all the cool stuff that's lying all around the store.

Tonight Lana and I are going to a blessing party, just for us, put together by some dear friends of our families. Just having the party alone is a blessing to us, but they have invited our parents and a few other couples that we know, and they are going to bless us verbally. How awesome is that? Praise the Lord; it should be a wonderful evening!

Well, I'm going to go to bed now, then get up and go to work, then off to the blessing party and getting to be with my beautiful fiancee.

Shalom out, my Hebrew homies. See you next Friday (at least, I might see you before SHE enters the room).

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you just say "Shalom out"? Please tell me you did not just say that. No, Yuke. Just, no.

Anonymous said...

aw, Jazz, he says that bunches of times!

long blink....

I love you, my Luke!

Forgot to say the part where you found out you can move our stuff on Wednesday - that's exciting!!
can't wait to see you tonight, my Man!

Anonymous said...

And God said, it is not good for Luke to be alone - I will make a helper suitable for him. And I'll make them both wait a little while. But they're almost done waiting.

Luke, I hope I always can remember what this waiting feels like, so I always will know, after I have you, how blessed I am.
And I remember before we were courting, and so I know now how blessed I am right now.
I love you...
I miss you, if you can't tell by the fact that I've left two comments in a row, hours apart.

Anonymous said...

Luke, man, you will see NOBODY except one person!!! Which is ok by everybody, including that one person...:P But Christian bookstores are boat-rockin.

And about Shalom out... hmmm.

Unknown said...

HACK! COUGH! GAG! I CAN'T TAKE IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT!
OH, THE PAIN! IT BUUUURRRRNNNSSS!

Anonymous said...

are you gagging at sap, or at the shalom out?

I LOVE LUKE TIMOTHY H!!! And we're getting married in LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyrolord said...

Jazzy, just chill. Sweet-T says "toodles" at the end of his emails. That's much worse.

Anonymous said...

Toodles is better than Shalom out, I think. And Luke, I'm not Hebrew. And I saw you before the wedding, ha, and I'll see you again, ha. :P

Luke Hobbs said...

Yeesh, this is like the third* post where I've said "Shalom out, my Hebrew homies", and only now does it get criticized?

But, oh yeah, my beautiful shieldmaiden is there to fight for me. I love you, my princess, and I don't care if the rest of the world ridicules me, as long as you're smiling and whispering your love to me.

TAKE THAT, HEBREW HOMIES!!! SAP LIVES!!! (but you already knew that...)

I'm up way too late...e-mailed my lover and told her I was going to bed, so I guess I'd better do it before she has my hide...

Guys, when you find a girl who'll have your hide if you don't get to bed soon enough, you better drop to your knees and thank the glorious Giver.

Which is what I just did.

G'night, all.**

*Check my search-the-blog feature if you don't believe me.

**I LOVE YOU, LANA MARIE!!!

Anonymous said...

I've noticed before, just didn't mention it. It's all Jazzy's fault.

Anonymous said...

Emy, maybe "toodles" is fine for you. But for a 17yr. old guy who is self-proclaimed "fly", it's kind sad.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Sweet-t is SO not fly.

That, btw, is such a dumb expression.
Whatever happened to 'cool?'

Luke Hobbs said...

Well, it's been around since, like, the 60's. Isn't that far out? ;-p

Iluvyou...

Anonymous said...

I think fly is cool. So is rad. But anyway, Tony, the problem is that he is SELF-proclaimed fly. LOL But I didn't say I liked "toodles".

Anonymous said...

K, I guess I have stick up for him. Sweet-T is too "fly"....So, I proclaim him "fly". :) And fly happens to be quite awesome. I likey it much.... :P
Man, I'm tired.
Luke...no, I'll just not speak. And go to bed. At three in the afternoon.
Toodles! :P

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas