Monday, June 2, 2008

The Return to Narnia (or wherever)

Just a quickie for now as my lovely wife and I are about to depart and (finally) watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

I want to thank you guys so much for praying for us and encouraging us through the months of our courtship. It seemed like forever, but now the waiting is over, and we've just begun.

I'll try to provide a more detailed post about the wedding in the next couple of days, because of course I want to talk about it. No pictures yet, sorry, the only one I've seen is on my wonderful mother-in-law's blog (pursuingjoy.blogspot.com). If you have pictures, please please please send them to me (or post them on your blog); my wife and I (and quite a few other people) really want to see them!

Man, there's so much to talk about, but no time now, Narnia is calling us back!

God bless you all; no, we aren't abandoning our blogs; and yes, in case you're wondering (and I'm sure you are), MARRIED LIFE ROCKS MY FACE OFF!!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narnia... yeah. My expectations were up to Mars and I was dissapointed. It was a fantastic movie, as far as movies go, but it didn't follow the book as well as I'd like. And Reepicheep was too wrong. And Caspian sounded like Mr. Lunt. Waaa. What do YOU think?

It sounds funny (and nice) when you call your lady your wife. It's brand spanking new!!!:P

Pyrolord said...

Hey!!! Luke!!!! You posted!!!! You need to tell me if Prince Caspian is worth watching.

Hey, guess what. This is my first time to comment as your bro-in-law. kinda weird... (but not bad)

Brandon's Girl said...

Did you like the movie? The Narnians were "breeding like cockroaches under a rock" (in a weird hispanic/french accent). Isn't that interesting? Yay! Narnia.
~Nicole

Emma said...

Tony def. watch it! It was intense but good.

Anonymous said...

Tony watch it!!!!!!! WATCH IT, WATCH IT, WATCH IT!!!!!!
Anyways, Luke, good to see ya today, you missed a great fellowship, but I understand, and I hope you feel better soon....

Unknown said...

Wow. Just, wow.
That's all.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!!!! Keep smilin!!!!:)

Unknown said...

Nerds. Every stinkin one of us.
We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Anonymous said...

You are maybe. As for me, I'm at the intersection of nerd and geek.

Oh Luke, it's 17 days, 23 hours, 20 minutes, and 45 seconds since you marry Lana Marie!

Unknown said...

is that excitement, or a hint to remove the countdown/up??
lol

Anonymous said...

:P I think he should take it off...lovely and wonderful as it is, it's too much like Christmas with all the green. :)

Anonymous said...

Well spoken Hannah.
Yeah the second I got on your blog, I started singing "Deck the Halls"...

Anonymous said...

Well, take it off or make it proper grammar!:P lol

Anonymous said...

Amen! That is a little annoying...
Actually, I have OCD and it's driving me crazy!

Anonymous said...

The one on my blog bugs me b/c of the grammar, but I LOVE it, still.... It's cool!
And see, you can't just change the words, you'd hafta make a whole new countdown...

Anonymous said...

Well, that's not even cool!

Anonymous said...

Caspain's NOT a jerk, Meggy. He's nice. And cool.

Anyways...
Luke, posting is good. Posting is very good. Very, very, very good. :)
Okay, I'm teasing. You can post whenever you want to.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Why is posting good, Nan?

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas