Friday, November 16, 2007

Exclusive look at filming on October 27


Hey all, in honor of Hunted and the idea of providing something different for the eye to gaze upon, here are some pics from way back on October 27. Taken by one of our lovely assistant directors, the indispensable Nan/Sarah/Hannah herself (we'll make sure she gets into the credits by that name somewhere).




It was pretty cold to start out, but warmed up as we went. The first scene we filmed featured Carl talking on the phone to Clyde (and having Dusty actually there to read his lines off-camera did not benefit Chris one iota as he gave his performance)




After doing another scene where an angry Carl talks with lovable henchman Pete (T. J., shown on the left in the next pic), we went to do a dramatic moment between Eric and Clyde.


And oh, hey, thought I'd try the Blogger video upload since I've never tried to put anything on here with it. Check out some raw footage Hannah took using our digital camera. Man, we're just raining spoilers tonight...



Well, hope you enjoyed a special, exclusive, behind-the-scenes, never-before-seen look at a small part of a day of filming on the most anticipated movie of 2007, uh, I mean, 2008. And yes Meggy, we're still working on it; it's very much alive and will survive, if the Lord wills.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, my love. I wish I could post pictures of Hunted production, but I never have any...

I love you...

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Yeah!!!!!!
That is all I have to say for now.

Anonymous said...

OOH AWESOMENESS!!!! i do have a question, tho.... why does it take four people to walk beside Chris while he is being filmed?? LOL
~Emy

Unknown said...

Well, see, Luke filmed, Dusty read lines, (the scene is a phone conversation) and I was there as AD, critiquing the way Chris said the lines, the way he walked, etc, and as Hannah put it, 'keeping the director from going into medical depression' ;^P And Hannah filmed all of this.

Anonymous said...

ah, okay, Lana, I see now... :P
~Emy

Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome! I'd hoped the whole production didn't fall off the face of the earth!!!:P

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that was THAT good of a video, Luke...as far as content, I mean...some of the other ones were funnier....but, I guess they were inside jokes... :P
Ah, well...
~Hannah

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Do I need to start say some controversial statement in order to genrate comments? What could I go off on this time? Maybe not controversial just a hot topic? False doctrine in the church and those who.....OK I won't go there. Just kidding.

;D

Anonymous said...

i think he should post again :P

Unknown said...

Ya'll always think he should post again :^P
Poor fellow is quite busy with school, work, church, and family, did I leave anything out? Well, there's me, too, I guess ;^P
Alright, new topic: Those who should know say that Hannah is making a new template for Luke's blog...
Hmmm... Wonder what it will look like....

Emma said...

oh I know he's busy....
:P yeah she's making a template.... but didn't you know that?
~Emy

Unknown said...

Nah, I knew she was "going to" but I didn't know that she has actually begun to work on it...

I like this nice green thing, but I guess I am pretty curious and excited to see the new template...

Emma said...

Oh yes I'm sure you are, VERY excited, if you've heard what the template is to be themed.... :P lol...
~Emy~

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

I don't like change much. But blog changes don't bother me as long as they can be changed back if it is well ugly. I don't see how his could be the theme being what it is. Not that it matters whether I like it or not.

I know he is busy that is why I didna ask him to post again. He doesn't have to post. As a general rule the only poeple that comment are girls. Do you not think that we could start a good conversation outside of commenting on a post? We ususaly do. Ok so Emy usually does. ;o

Love you Bitty. :smooch:

Emma said...

haha yeah I guess i do... i'm pretty off-topic... but usually it starts out pertaining to something that happened at church or something we talked about at church, or something that Hannah told me that i have to give him a hard time about... :P not that it ever does any good b/c he is much better @ giving me a hard time! :P ah well...
luvya too bekah
~emy

Emma said...

oh and the active conversations right now are on lana's bloggy so... :P sorry luke...
~emy

Anonymous said...

Good grief...the template is...well, slow-going. Cause the pics are all on Luke's compy!!!! Otherwise, I'd have it done already.
Anyways, I think Luke should post again...or I will post FOR him....*mwahahahahahahaha*
~Hannah, the evil sister

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas