Tuesday, January 1, 2008

At the tail end of New Year's Day

Hey all, wanted to get this post in before January 1 ends. Happy New Year, everyone! Should old acquaintance be forgot and all that jazz. I'll post again more substantively, tomorrow hopefully. In the meantime, I pray that God blesses all of you readers in the year of our Lord 2008!

In the meantime, I'd like to ask you to pray for an unspoken need. Can't give any details; I just ask you to pray for it that God's will is done and His Name glorified.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying....
your sis,
Emy

Anonymous said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

Done too! Strange yet not strange how God knows what we pray for when we don't. Oh, the mystery!

Hannah Hobbs said...

:) As always, praying for ya, Lukey. Okay, sorry, you might not want the nickname.
Anyways, wanted to say you did an awesome job with worship tonight! God really moved. I know it wasn't you, but I know God used you in a very mighty way. Thank you...for being willing to serve.
Love,
Hannah

Emma said...

Yeah, Luke, worship was pretty cool, though very... different. :P OK, sorry, just my prejudiceness (sp??) against certain songs again, LOL... sorry, but a lot of those were songs I sung in kids church at "the Cow" church (ask Hannah if you're puzzled LOL)... anyway, still praying for ya...
~Emy

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas