Friday, December 28, 2007

CtB, and please pray for Lana

Well, it's Friday of Christmas week; the break is now halfway over and school will be back to smack in the face before I know it. Today I'm planning on editing some Hunted footage and working on articles for the next issue of CtB. Yes indeed, CtB is alive and well, and while our Jan/Feb 08 issue will probably get out rather late, it will come if the Lord wills. You can send in your submissions to calltobattle@mail.com; as always, we can't promise to print them, but we definitely welcome whatever you'd like to send.

Please keep praying for my Lana Marie; she's been feeling really bad the last few days. Worse than usual, which is saying something considering that she's been sick for months and months. Very possibly she may have caught something extra from Tony, who may have gotten it from me, and I may have gotten it from...never mind. That doesn't matter. Just please pray for her faithfully. She's been studying for two CLEP tests and thus has gotten basically no Christmas break, which doesn't help at all when you're trying to feel better. She probably won't be able to work on CtB much at all this time. Anyways, pray, please.

Well, better go so I can start writing. Hope all of my readers are having a wonderful holiday season and that God pours out His blessings on you as you look to begin a new year. For now, namarie!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

For everyone's information, I gave Luke his disease, most probably...
And very good for posting..AGAIN!
~Hannah

Unknown said...

Thank-you, darling...
BTW, I just went through and sorted out what articles we have leftover from last time... Slim pickins.
We're about starting from scratch this issue.
But, if it's God's will, we'll get it done. Only with His help.
And with the direction and strength of the marvelous man that He equipped and put on the job. I love you, my Luke.
Now, back to bed again... Oh dear, I hate catching bugs :-)

Anonymous said...

Disease??? I don't think it's that bad. :P
I'll be looking to see if I have anything to submit to CtB (though I don't like submitting things... :P) and I'll be praying for it and for BOTH of you busy people.

Hannah Hobbs said...

I dunno....it's not great.
Lana, I guess I could write you an article. :P lol. And if Emma DOESN'T submit something, I can submit something for her...Seriously, I could...

Anonymous said...

Well honestly Hannah if you have suggestions I'd LOVE to hear them! I mean, *if* ya'll want me to submit something... I can just never think of anything I've written good enough to submit...
~EMY~

Unknown said...

Emma, oh, nevermind, I'll go say it to you in an email... I don't want to have this argument with you right now ;^P

But, please, don't write anything if God is calling you not to.
But if He is...

Anonymous said...

I got your email, Lana, thank you sooo much you are a great encouragement! I replied to it so you can read it to know the rest of what I said... :P
~Emy

Anonymous said...

I shall probably write something. But right now AR friends are visiting. Funfunfun! Shall pray for your fiancee. That can't be how ya spell that!
"Must go! No time!"

Unknown said...

Hannah, I'm sure your bro would be most pleased by your support if you write an article for this issue. I would, too, of course :)

Meggy, that's how you spell it, except maybe for a little mark over one of the 'e's.

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ah, thank you Miss Dictionary! So, when's the wedding?

Luke Hobbs said...

Hoom! Now that would be telling!

Emma said...

Miss Dictionary.COM, Meg... you missed the .com!! LOL

Does this mean you DO have a day?? oh well, I'll pester your sis to see if she knows... LOL
~Emy

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas