Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MY priceless treasure and her favorite Christmas present

Yeah, I know, you can't see it really well. But there's my lovely fiancee with her lovely diamond ring. Lily doesn't look very happy in that particular pic, but I think she's dealing with the title change well, overall. Pretty amazing to think that she probably won't be able to remember a time when her big sister wasn't married to that Luke guy.

EDIT: Oh, I just realized, after viewing an enlarged version of the pic (click on the pic to see it MUCH bigger, though the ring still isn't that clear, sadly), Lily's not crying; she's chewing on the Snickers bar Josi gave me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke, you are such a good picker!!! It's a BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!!!!
And thanks for the comment on my blog! I love the Colts!!!! Nice that someone can sympathize with me and my NFLness:) Nobody can xcept my dad!!!

Lady of somethin' er 'nother... said...

Yeah-HA! That is all I have to say right now. Yeah-ha!

;D

Emma said...

beautiful, just beautiful... :D
I think Lily's cute... ;D Samuel, too.... :P

Unknown said...

guys, the pic does not do justice to the loveliest engagement ring ever...
We tried to take a pic of just the ring, but unfortunately we couldn't get one.
The problem was this: the glare off the diamond obscured the ring!!
:^D

but, we'll try again later...

Anonymous said...

Oh, the diamond was just TOO shiny? Heehee! If I were my Dad I could tell you at least 5 different ways to get the picture, but I don't member them and you wouldn't wanna know them!:P Love to you both!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both and the ring is beautiful. It is even more beatuiful knowing the love that is behind it. As I have told Lana, if there is anything we can do for you guys, just let us know.

Love, Dadrian

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas