Thursday, September 13, 2007

Alas, so little time

"Sir? . . . We're in a terrible rush." - Inigo, Princess Bride

Well, I do wish I had time to write out a proper post for my loyal and wonderful readers, but unfortunately I don't. I'm already ten minutes late getting off work, thanks to a last-minute phone sale.

God is just straight-up awesome, in case you weren't aware of that fact. Any particular reason for me saying that? No, not really, other than the incredible bride-to-be He has given me and, well, just the joy of eternal life.

Heading into the weekend. May not be able to film on Saturday, AGAIN. I'm still trusting God on it, but boy, I don't know how He's gonna pull it off. I guess it'll make it that much cooler when He does.

Anyways, I'll catch ya'll on the flip side; have a great weekend; worship God alone; I love you, Lana. Namarie.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just clicked publish to a comment and what did I do but scroll up to a brand new post! How funny. So in the spirit of thing I thought that I would give you something to read. This! Yes, well... God is good. All of the time. He puts as song of praise in this..... Ok I shouldn't do that.

Lady;0)

Anonymous said...

Breaking into song at any point is allowed in my comment section. Maybe we'll harmonize with you if we know it.

Unknown said...

I love you too, Luke.
I had a great day today (or well, yesterday)
I love being with you!
love, your shield-maiden

Anonymous said...

I do that (break into song) quite a bit. Often times it is to the great annoyance of my friends. LOL

I got my CtB yesterday! Looks good! I very much enjoyed reading it. Thanks ya'll

Lady ;D

Anonymous said...

Oh everyone I know does that at some time... ;D LOL
~emy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Always allowed? Awesome! I've done that several times today. I mostly do it in my head though. But yesterday it was bad because it was, "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" When that song gets stuck in youir head it does not come out for at least 1 1/2 hours garunteed:P

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! don't even mention it meggy!!! i can't stand that song.... :P
~emy

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas