Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another short one

Not time to chat again, I'm afraid. Sad how that works. I am, however, working on another post that has me pretty excited, but that one must await completion.

Today another good day. Lana and I once again experienced God's lavishing of love on us, and grew closer together. I don't know how God does it, but I praise Him for it.

School just may be getting extremely crazy; I'm not sure. At any rate, I've got a variety of things to work on for different classes, and hopefully I'll be able to get a lion's share knocked out this evening. School rocks my face off -- though I don't particularly enjoy it. Any of you guys identify with that paradox?

For now, well, thank God for life, love, and the pursuit of happiness that can only be found in Him. You are worthy, my Lord and God, of everything I have. Praise You. To my beloved Lana, thank you for talking to me today and letting God use you; I love you and could not stop thanking Him for you even if I wanted to. You truly are my sunshine.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

"lion's share" heehee, was that pun intended?
Don't know quite how I'll get all this schoolwork finished. It might slow down after this thursday, but til then... Crazy for me. Man, need to get back to working on it.
I love you, Luke. I am so blessed to be loved by you, and to love you. People are probably wondering what happened today. I'm not exactly sure myself ;^P
Now, to schoolwork!

Anonymous said...

Just another normal day in the romance of Sir Luke the Impossible and Lady Lana the Adorable, I think. I love you, my lady.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the pun wasn't intended; as a matter of fact, I may be dense or I may merely be in love, but I don't see it. Could you clarify, my love?

Unknown said...

Lion's share.
The mascot of our school is a lion... So you want to get a *lion's* share of homework done... see it?
Sorry, it's pretty dumb, but it did make me chuckle when I saw it. Maybe that's just because I thought you meant to do it.
I love you, my wonderful, protective, sensitive knight! I hope I can be there for you like you are for me, my love.

Anonymous said...

You are, my dear, you absolutely are. And you have been.

I see the pun now, and despite its terribleness, I am inclined to chuckle; wonder why?

Anonymous said...

I saw it.

LOL Ya'll.... This is the peanut gallery though it be small and I am to comment on the sap. Ya'll crack me up. I love it! I need to get popcorn and pull up the archives into a movie. Am I that weird? Yeahh! But who cares. Jesus' Love.

Lady

Unknown said...

I really think we need a better word than 'sap', we're beginning to overuse it.
How about sweetly romantic words or somesuch other designation?
Sap sounds kinda dumb.. And sometimes I am sappy, and I call Luke sappy, but really I just think he's very sweet ;^P
(impossibly sweet? nearly.)
but, everybody help come up with some more varied terms than 'sap'!

Anonymous said...

Teehee! Yeah, pretty funny. I have experienced the rocks the face off but I still don't enjoy it. Queer how that works. Also how people can rock yet stink at the same time. Hmm!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Mushy?

Anonymous said...

Your right But, sap is so easy to come up with. It does sound tacky. Hmmmm?

Lady ;D

Unknown said...

"Mushy" sounds like somebody overcooked the macaroni. eww! -at least sap is sweet ;^P

haha, we'll keep working on it.

Luke Hobbs said...

Yeah, I remember back when I used "mushy" quite regularly, many years ago; but yeah, we need something different.

Anonymous said...

Mushy does sound weird... and sap is getting overused... but sometimes you two *are* sappy, but not always... sometimes it's just sweet. You two are funny.
~Emy

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas