Sunday, October 21, 2007

We did film Saturday, and I am tired

Exclusive screenshots from Saturday, just 'cause I can:


Saturday was a good day of filming. Didn't get everything we'd wanted to get, but I think we got about as much as we could reasonably expect. The morning stuff was nice, because in the three separate major scenes we filmed, I could give my actors the script and tell them to start working on it, and then go off and figure out locations and shot setup with my lovely favorite assistant director. Once we made our plan and got back, the actors would be ready to go, and we could go out and film it. Very nice...
We finally finished the climactic scene of the film, on our third day of shooting it (not that we took all day on it for any of those three days, of course). I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully you will be too, when you see it, whatever it may contain.

Right now I'm plumb tuckered out, as we say in Arkansas; looking forward to catching about nine hours worth of sleep before embarking on the new week. Fortunately I have nothing due tomorrow and I actually got some work done for Tuesday tonight. So we'll see how I do. My bride-to-be is convinced that I'm already getting too stretched, after one week of working the new job. I certainly hope not.

I guess, since it's past midnight and that was my projected bedtime, I'll get off here and get in bed. I really do want to post something a bit more thoughtful and creative on this thing at some point. Right now, with school and work and church and sleep, it's hard to find the time. But I guess that's okay. As long as I don't get too stretched, right, darling? God will provide for me, I have no doubts there.

Want to thank you guys again just for your prayers and your support, because I know I've got both. I never had particularly wanted to blog for very long before I got this one, but I've really enjoyed writing on it and I've enjoyed reading as much as reasonably possible of you guys' blogs. None as much as my Sunshine Princess, though; sorry. I just really like the way she writes. Maybe since I like her writing so much (and she apparently likes mine; or at least, so I've heard), we should get married. D'ya think?

OK, yeah, I know, I'm officially awful, and I officially don't care. At least I'm fairly coherent, as opposed to my previous post. Anyways, happy sledding, don't let the bedbugs bite, and may the stars of Elbereth shine upon you! And Lana, I love you, my dearest!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the best still you get of me. Man I am ugly.

Unknown said...

Clyde, that was just an emotional moment- usually you are much prettier.

Unknown said...

"My bride-to-be is convinced that I'm already getting too stretched, after one week of working the new job."
Well, I hope not, too. Just wanted to clarify, I did not say that, nor do I think you're over stretched, I only meant that it could happen if you don't get more sleep, my love.
You do have a lot going, and you need to be sure that in the midst of all of it, you get a decent amount of sleep. If you leave something out, try not to have that thing be sleep, that's all I mean. I'll try to do the same, and we'll both be quite healthy and happy and all that jazz.
I love you, darling, and I am so proud of you.
~Your favorite AD (sorry Dusty and Daniel, but Luke said it first...)

Luke Hobbs said...

Thank you for the correction, darling; I did overstate your case a bit. I can't believe how blessed I am to have a girl who loves me and cares for me this much. I love you.

Unknown said...

And I'm blessed to have a man who loves me and takes care of me, and is working towards becoming my protector and provider.
He already does protect me and provide for me when he gets a chance, just because he loves to...
I love you, Luke.

Attention!

This blog is under reconstruction (not to be confused with the Andrew Johnson administration).

Forth Eorlingas

Forth Eorlingas